See America Dancing…
Five Regional Festivals!
March 20-22, 2009
Regional Dance America/Southwest
Adjudicator: Soili Arvola
May 7-9, 2009
Regional Dance America/Pacific
Utah Regional Ballet
Adjudicator: Deborah Hadley
May 7-9, 2009
Southeast Regional Ballet Association
Alabama Dance Theatre and Southeast Alabama Dance Company
Adjudicator: Margo Sappington
May 14-16, 2009
Mid-States Regional Ballet Association
Anderson Young Ballet Theatre
Adjudicator: Michael Tevlin
May 21-23, 2009
Regional Dance America/Northeast
Pennsylvania Regional Ballet
Adjudicator: Jon Cristofori
About the Regional Festivals
Regional Dance America, will be holding five regional festivals in 2009. The purpose of these festivals is:
- to provide educational and performing opportunities for students with a serious commitment to their arts education.
- to provide net-working opportunities for directors and teachers from across the United States.
- to increase the awareness that RDA is an important and valuable part of the fabric and history of the American dance community.
- A total of over three thousand pre-professional dancers and dance professionals will attend the festivals in 2009
- Each festival will have three performances showcasing the member companies of each region
- Each festival will hold numerous master classes taught daily by renowned dance instructors
The festivals will have teachers at the top of their fields who will teach master classes in:
- dancer health
- Other related dance topics
2010 Festivals Announced!
April 8, 9 and 10
San Antonio, TX
May 13, 14 and 15
MidStates Regional Ballet Assoc.
April 29, 30 and May 1
May 20, 21 and 22
May 29, 30 and 31
Advertising & Sponsorship
Request an Advertising & Sponsorship Packet: [email protected]
Regional Dance America will be holding five regional festivals in 2009.
We want you to be a part of them!
Being a part of Regional Dance America’s festivals will give your business:
- ACCESS to nearly three thousand highly trained, extremely dedicated pre-professional dancers
- EXPOSURE to a select group of renowned dance educators
- VISIBILITY to thousands more dance enthusiasts
- INCLUSION in a national marketing and advertising campaign
How You Can Participate
There are many ways for your business to participate. We offer:
- advertising opportunities
- brochure and product placement
- vendor/display space
- numerous sponsorship opportunities at all levels
We invite you to explore the many options you have for participation in these high-profile dance events by requesting an advertising & sponsorship packet.
We look forward to having you be a part of Regional Dance America’s Festivals in 2009. See America Dancing!